Nykaa recently added 6 new shades to their Lips Don’t Lie! lip liner range. In this Nykaa lip liner rang there was a total of 16 shades are available.
Nykaa divided all 16 shades into 4 different colour shades, like- nude, pink, red, and plum.
About the Products:
– A new generation wood clenched pencil formula
– This Pencil is designed for versatile usage – shaping, lining & filling
– Beautiful Matte finish
– Extremely soft and gliding application
– Brilliant blendability
– Intense color payoff
– High Coverage
– Stays on for 6-8 hours
– Nature-loving – environment friendly
You can also read: Moha Foot Care Cream for Baby Soft Feet- Monsoon Foot Care
You can also read: *New* Kay Beauty Colour Correcting Primer Review
Basic Information about the Lips Don’t Lie! lip liner:
Available across Nykaa Stores and Nykaa.com
Price: MRP 350/- for 1.14g of product
Staying Power: 4 hours
Finish: Creamy Matte
Sharpen able: Yes
The new 6 shades are-
- Feisty Brunette (neutral nude)
- Beautiful Liar (nude)
- Just Bitten (pink nude)
- Little Bad Girl (neutral pink)
- Spice Girl (light pink nude)
- Date Night (reddish wine shade)
Nykaa LipsDontLie Lip Liners Claims:
- Nature Loving
- Dermatologically Tested
- Free of Paraffin
- Free of Preservatives
- Free of Mineral Oil
My experience with the Nykaa Lip Liners:
Each Nykaa lip liner comes in a cardboard box, in which all the details are written. The lip liners are round sharpable wood pencils. A black plastic cap is provided to secure the sharp edges of the lip liner pencil. The body of the #NykaaLipsDontLie lip liner pencil is color-coded according to their shade. They are very lightweight and travel-friendly. Although they don’t have a sharpener.
These Nykaa lip liners are very pigmented. Gives an opaque finish in just one swipe. It comes with a non-drying formula. Also, it does not settle on the lip.
These Nykaa Lips Don’t Lie Lip Liner, are fragrance-free. But there was very light a hint of a woody smell in there on the pencil. But that does not transfer on the lips.
How To apply lip liner:
Lip liner is like a primer: it allows your lip color to last longer without smudging.
Nykaa Lip Liner Review:
If you want to not wear lipstick, then these lip liners are the perfect alternative to lipsticks. The Nykaa lip liner is so damn pigmented gives an opaque finish in one swipe. It glides on lips so easily and you don’t have to tug them. The shade range is just amazing.
I really recommend it to everyone…
For more effect, place a drop of coconut lip glosses or illuminator right in the center of your pout and spread it outwards with a brush or hand. You can put highlighter dust on top of your Cupid’s bow to further emphasize the fullness of your top lip.
Lip Liner Hacks:
- Create the illusion of a smaller mouth
- Make illusion of a larger mouth
- It contours your mouth
- It gives proper shape to the larger upper lip or lower lip
- Apply liner before using lipstick. It makes lipstick long-lasting and also gives a perfect base
- You can also use a lip liner as a face contour product. Picked up brown tone shade as per your skin tone and apply on your face.
- Very Pigmented
- Creamy Matte
- Lasts long
- Vast shade range
- Transfer proof
- Water Proof
- Travel Friendly
- No stains on the mask
- The price should have been lower considering the quantity
PrettifyOurself Rating: 4.9/5
What do you think about this Nykaa Lip Liner? Share your experience in the comment section below. And if you enjoyed reading this article, be sure to share it with your friends and family.
Hope the article was helpful, take care till next time and stay beautiful!!!
Thanks for reading…
***Sponsored product, but the review is based on my actual experience***