Bridal jewelry is a key part of your wedding day look, but it’s not always easy to find the perfect piece. We all have different taste and preferences when it comes to what we want for our special day. Luckily, there are many options when it comes to choosing the right style of jewelry. Here are some tips for choosing, buying & wearing couture bridal jewelry.
Tips for choosing a bracelet
When it comes to choosing a bracelet, you should think about what you like and what you’re comfortable wearing. You don’t want to wear something that may look great on your friend but not on you. Make sure the design of the bracelet is what you want because there are some designs that are timeless as opposed to others that are trendy for a short period of time. There are also some bracelets that don’t look good with certain outfits, so make sure it matches your outfit perfectly. Additionally, think about the length of the bracelet, too. Do you have long arms? If so, a longer inverted style bracelet will look better than a shorter one.
Tips for choosing a necklace
– Consider what you’re wearing with your dress. For example, if you’re wearing a white gown, then gold or silver will look best with that color. If you’re wearing a blue dress, then emerald green will be an excellent choice.
– Find out what type of jewelry you’re comfortable with. Some people like delicate chains while others prefer more edgy pieces.
– Don’t wear too much jewelry on the big day! You don’t want to distract from your dress and makeup so keep it simple and elegant.
– Find a style that compliments the wedding theme and colors of the day. It should also be able to stand up without hiding other details in your ensemble such as your hair or flowers.
Tips for choosing earrings
Some brides like to choose their earrings first. Others like to buy them and see what they think when they wear them. Either way is fine but remember that the earrings will only be seen for a few hours so it’s important that they are not too long or too heavy. If you want to choose your earrings, use this guide:
• Start with good quality gold, silver, or platinum – these metals are more durable than other metals such as copper and steel which may tarnish and react in contact with skin.
• Make sure the earring has a fastener at the back of the post – this makes it easier to put on and take off.
• Make sure there is enough space between the top of the earring and your skin – no one wants an uncomfortable hole in their lobe!
• Find a style that suits your face shape – consider shapes such as hearts, circles, pearls and gemstones as these shapes will work well on different faces.
Tips for choosing a watch.
Before you look for a watch, take into account the type of wedding you’re attending. For example, if it’s a traditional or vintage style wedding, you’ll want to look for different styles of watches. If it’s an outdoor wedding and there are going to be a lot of people around that you don’t know, your best bet is to find a bracelet with a clasp. This will ensure that no one can accidentally have access to your jewelry.
When looking for a watch, make sure it has both sentimental and practical value. You may think that certain pieces would be perfect for your special day, but when it comes to actually wearing them on the day-of, they might not be so practical. Be sure that whatever you choose is both beautiful and functional in case someone else has access to it.